VOLUNTEERS are an essential part of the success of every Muddy Princess and we appreciate you taking the time to help us bring the most fun day in the mud to so many Princesses around the country!
- Our expectations of all our volunteers
- All volunteers must be 16 years and older
- We are looking for female volunteers only (male volunteers are welcome for goodie bag packing only - but will not be able to participate in the race)
- Great attitude
- Ability to work long hours (full day shift is usually between 9 - 12 hours depending on venue, number of participants and number of starting batches)
- Flexibility - you will be stationed as needed. We cannot guarantee that you will be placed with friends
- What do volunteers do?
Volunteers are stationed at various points around our course or in our village to assist our Princesses. From checking in, merchandise sales and order pick ups in the village to directing Princesses along the course, explaining the obstacles and cheering our ladies as they conquer the mud pits, there are a range of jobs to be filled with enthusiastic, energetic volunteers.